Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You are sure to be captivated from the moment you see this striking 3 year old four bedroom great room home! An attractive paver drive leads you to this handsomely appointed home with stacked stone accents, decorative banding & inviting glass entry door. Situated at the end of a quiet culdesac with panoramic views of a picturesque lake. Step inside where you will be pleased by the 13' tray ceilings in the main living space & a grand open floor plan accentuated by 8' doors, crisp white moldings & oversized ceramic tile flooring. This awesome entertaining home boasts an impressive kitchen with abundant soft close wood cabinetry with stone tops, stainless appliances & a wonderful gathering island. Double ovens, induction cook top & dual pantries will delight the cook! You will be taken by the expansive elevated paver pool deck surrounding the sun-drenched heated pool from most rooms through the sliding impact doors & windows. Your nightly ritual is sure to include taking in the mesmerizing sunsets over the tranquil lake as you soak in your heated pool by the magical fire & water feature. Exceptional storage offered by interior closets & oversized 26 X 25 garage with workbench storage. Keep your beautiful lawn & trees looking lush irrigating w/water from the lake. Burnt Store Lakes boasts a convenient kayak launch & community park where you will enjoy pot luck dinners w/neighbors. Neighboring Burnt Store Marina offers public amenities including SW Florida's largest marina, on site restaurants, fitness & golf.
||17421 ISAAC LN
Punta Gorda Isles Sec 21
33955 Punta Gorda
PGI 021 0974 0007 PUNTA GORDA ISLES SEC21 BLK974 LT 7 1008/526 1029/52 2364/887 3907/651 $4,936
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Deed Restrictions, Park, Playground
- Ceiling Fans(S), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(S), Vaulted Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Central, Electric
- Inside Utility
- French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sprinkler Well,Water Available
- Cul-de-sac,In County,Near Marina,Street Paved
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Stem Wall
- Please see HOA docs for pet restrictions.
- Driving South on Burnt Store Rd. Turn right onto Cabana Rd. Turn left onto Isaac Lane. 17421 Isaac is on the right.
ListingCourtesyofMICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.1/8/2019 1:50:58 PM2019